The COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) is the advance derived virus from the family of Coronaviridae which is commonly known as CORONAVIRUS basically it is a kind of virus that that causes diseases in mammals and birds, SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) and MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) are also category of viruses that belongs to same family. In case of its exposure to humans it causes respiratory infections that can range from mild to lethal or it may lead to death depending upon one’s immunity, better the immunity higher are the chances of recovery.
Covid-19 is an infectious deadly disease first identified in December 2019 from Wuhan city the capital of Hubei province in China, sometimes also named as Chinesevirus. The quick spread of infectious communicable disease leads to a Global Pandemic. The WHO had firstly declared the outbreak as a “Public Health Emergency Of International Concern” on January 30th, 2020 but later on recognized it as a pandemic on March 11th, 2020 by the time it had effected more than 185 countries. The severe effects shown in countries like China, Italy, Spain, United kingdom and United States of America.
Symptoms : Things you must know
- The virus commonly spreads or travels among humans beings either by the close contact or by small droplets occur during sneezing & coughing or often at the time of talking, as per the few reported cases it even transmitted to pets as well.
- Common signs are fever, cough, loss of appetite, headache, muscle pain, shortness of breath.
- In severe cases complications may lead to pneumonia, viral sepsis, acute respiratory disease syndrome (ARDS), kidney failure.
Why corona virus (COVID-19) is much deadlier than any other ?
- Highly communicable disease, no authorized vaccine till date which leads to higher mortality rate major causes of death due to kidney failure & lungs sepsis.
- Another major concern about its droplets lasting ability at your surrounding substances and materials which might make you a virus carrier or a victim to it.
- The virus can survive in your surroundings upto 72 hours.
- Most importantly if any body exposed to COVID-19 knowingly and unknowingly the symptoms doesn’t shows immediately. Also it doesn’t get captured in tests at once at early stages if anyone is COVID positive. Post treatment again set of 3 layer tests required to get negative results.
- Another deadlier nature is its recurring nature predominantly with asymptomatic effects.
- The virus can survive in all weather conditions exposed in our environment globally. Cold weather conditions is resulted to be boon for this virus survival if it is transmitted in small droplets form.